Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Cased Elegant Blues...

Hiya,

Just popping in with another card made with one of the CPS anniversary sketches, this time combined with this week's Case Study challenge - my word what talent Karola has!! Here's my attempt...


The elements I cased from Karola's card were the colour scheme of blues and greens, along with the cream flower, the banner sentiment and the little pearls. I used Chapter One goodies from Kaisercraft for the papers and made a handmade flower with confetti white cardstock and some SU punches. That lovely pearl brad in the centre is also from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning!!! LOVE that large pearl centered flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh beautiful card! The flower is gorgeous! I am sooo glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete