Monday, 4 June 2012

Aqua Case...

Hiya,

I got the chance to play along with this week's Case Study challenge today...  had a blast with some PTI goodies and came up with this:


I took inspiration from the colours on Aga's card as well as the layout, flower and grey lace trim at the bottom of her card. I stamped the flower from Rosie Posie then added shading with copic markers. I die cut some leaves from grey textured card from the Rosie posie die set and used the same grey card to die cut the filigree border under the Aqua Mist panel. The hexagon pattern was stamped using Pool Party SU ink and Versamark smokey grey ink (love this colour combo!). I added some Hawaian Shores ribbon and a few white pearls to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. I just love this! The colours, the ribbon and those fabulous stamps :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, Amy! I love the hexagon stamping and the gorgeous shading on the flower. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete