Monday 23 April 2012

VLV Shabby Birthday...

Hi there,

I have a few cards to share with you today - all using the Viva la Verve sketches this month...


This one was created using some Kaisercraft goodies - papers, tags, lace, flowers and a pearl brad. It's a bit of a loose interpretation of the sketch with the arrows but I tried to incorporate a number of pointed elements to represent the arrow shapes. I distressed the edges and curled the top corner to 'shabbify' it a bit.


For this one I used some new papers I've just gotten - Lost and Found 2 stack from My Mind's Eye - 180 sheets of pure gorgeousness!! I chose the pink patterns and coloured the Verve image with copics to match. The sentiment is from Verve's Small Sayings set and is attached to some PTI Kraft ribbon.


This is my favourite of the bunch - more MME Lost & Found papers with a sentiment from Verve's Small Sayings. The circle with the correspondence banner was cut from one of the papers and layered on a die-cut from Early Espresso card. The butterfly and sentiment panel were also cut from the papers. I added some lace and buttons to finish off.

Well that's all from me for now - thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment: