Friday 7 September 2012

Owl Journal...

Hiya,

I made an altered journal the other day using this week's Waltzingmouse sketch...


I rotated the sketch and pulled out some DCWV paper I got on special a while ago as well as a WMS addition to my stash - Words of Wisdom.


The sentiment was stamped inside a Labels 18 shape stamped with a coordinating stamp. I used an owl stamp from an old Sale-a-Bration set stamped twice and punched out then I added some orange brads to their waistcoats.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Amy WOW .. that label looks awesome nestled into that fancy cut die and those owls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that quote! And centered behind the scrolling frame...lovely! And those owls...how adorable!Thanks for playing along this week at Waltzingmouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Lovely colours, the most beautiful scroll frame and two sweet owls! Love it!

    ReplyDelete