Saturday 28 January 2012

Enjoy the journal...

I'm just popping in to share with you a journal I made recently for one of the Viva la Verve sketches this month. I used some Authentique papers I got for Christmas and some new Verve stamps that arrived recently - gotta love new toys!


I used the label shape from Verve's Tag Time set along with the coordinating die for the sentiment panel, colouring around the edge with copics and adding some stickles for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is from Bountiful Backgrounds and I added a little accent above and beneath with a stamp from Thankful Accents using Sahara Sand ink. The flowers are from Verve's Making a Statement stamp and cut with the coordinating die - I coloured with the same copics as the label and added stickles as well. I finished them off with a little button in the centre.

The panel across the journal is a piece of coordinating paper with a die-cut border attached top and bottom then I added some PTI grosgrain ribbon. The journal is a Moleskine one that comes in packs of three - great for covering!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment