Sunday 5 February 2012

Anniversary roses...

Hi there,

I had a bunch of cards to make for an order recently so I thought I would play along with the CPS anniversary sketches to get me started. I picked this one (day 5) to begin:


I needed some more anniversary cards so I dug out an image I'd coloured a while ago and came up with this:


I combined the retired SU image with a PTI label along with a sentiment from Verve that I got recently. The papers are retired SU ones I have in my stash (colour combo is Ruby Red, Groovy Guava and Old Olive). I added some ribbon, lace, pearls and a button to finish things off.

That's all for now, but I'll hopefully be back quite a bit over the next week or so sharing more of the cards I make using the CPS sketches...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty!!! thanks so much for joining us for the CPS anniversary celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete