Saturday 18 February 2012

One for him & one for her...

Hiya,

I'm back with a couple more cards - one's definitely feminine and the other's got a more masculine feel to it (or at least I tried to give it one!). First up, the Mother's Day csrd using this sketch...


I rotated the sketch to suit the image I wanted to use, which I watercoloured with reinkers. The sentiment is from Verve and the papers are old Basic Grey ones that I thought matched the flower nicely.

My other card is completely different - I needed a congratulations card and thought I would try something more suitable for a guy. I used this sketch as my starting point...


I used PTI's Enjoy the Ride set and coordinating die, using Wild Wasabi and Garden Green ink to match the Basic Grey papers. I added a row of matching green  brads for a bit of texture as well as some yellow buttons for the headlights of the car.

I've got one more card to share tonight so I'll be back in a little bit...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What lovely cards! I'm in love with the vintage images... so perfect!

    Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete