Sunday 12 February 2012

Mojo Journey...

Hiya,

I played around with my Chapter One goodies from Kaisercraft this afternoon using this week's Mojo sketch. My church has requested some 'Enjoy the Journey' cards for our bookshop and Verve's sentiment from Bountiful Backgrounds is just perfect! Here's what I came up with:


Most of this is simply layers of papers from the Chapter One pack layered with Basic Grey cardstock. The sentiment panel is built from a label from Tag Time, stamped with a flourish from Blue Skies (with Certainly Celery ink) and layered with the sentiment punched out with a SU oval punch. The border around the label image was coloured with a Pool Party marker and once cut out was layered on the coordinating label die-cut. I added some Basic Grey satin ribbon and some pearls to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment: